One of the challenges encountered in offering your mobile web application services to other business is the lack of qualified B2B leads. You may have one of the most effective programs, perhaps a customized mobile application, that will sure be a hit with users, but the fact that you still have to look for users might give you more headaches. That is the reason why you should have a good business lead generation process in place. Remember, generating sales leads is very important in identifying business prospects that are most likely to do sign up for your service or purchase your offer. You can have the job done by professional appointment setting firms, in case you do not have a marketing team of your own, but it is still your job to ensure that what you offer is the kind that will get you the mobile web application sales leads you are looking for. So, what should you take a look at?
To read more about this article just click here.
It can be really tricky to be cloud hosting providers. Given the level of competition, plus the advertising noise made by others, it can be a dilemma for your business. Still, this is a task that you need to get over with well.
You need to create a good first impression with your prospects, since this will determine whether you get new B2B leads or not. This is the challenge of many cloud computing firms, who are all dependent on the success of their marketing campaigns through online means. Yes, it is good to promote your business online, for the sake of better information dissemination. But, sometimes, it can actually backfire on you.
To read more about this article just click here.
That integrated marketing is currently the best approach to IT lead generation is beyond question. However, there are certain factors that could keep you from effectively implementing an integrated or multi-channel marketing approach into your IT lead generation platform.
According to the 2013 Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing conducted by Econsultancy and Adobe last November 2013, the top 3 main obstacles to effective integrated marketing are:
- Organizational Structure
- Company Culture
- Disparate Data Resources
The results are not surprising. First, let’s talk about structure. Every company is built on a certain structure which facilitates communication and processes across different departments. Some organizations however are structured in a way that makes telemarketing, email, online, and social media marketing separate and isolated functions, each one to its own. In order to implement an effective multi-channel campaign to generate IT sales leads, there has to be some realignment made to allow everyone to work together.
Another factor which makes it difficult to effectively implement a multi-channel B2B lead generation campaign is company culture. This includes ingrained legacy practices which make some B2B marketers refuse to welcome new marketing practices due to fear of the unknown. So instead of adopting new strategies, they choose to stick with older tools that are more “proven”.
Lastly, differing results, opinions, and feedback about the effectiveness of combining various tools gives marketers another reason to doubt their decision to shift to multi-channel marketing.
Too many management layers, unclear accountability, and wrongly incentivized behaviors – all of this prevent organizations from creating a multi-channel lead generation and appointment setting strategy and improve customer experience. As a forward-thinking marketer, you must address these issues one-by-one in order to generate better results from your IT lead generation campaigns.
This is a question that a lot of companies in the telecom industry is thinking about, especially for those offering hardware and software VoIP services. I mean, generating IT sales leads can be hard, and for those who are not familiar with IT lead generation, doing this on their own could be a real disaster in the making. But if you want to get more B2B leads coming in your business, you have to be ready to use every means possible to make it happen. And you can do that through outsourcing. Letting the experts do thing kind of work may be the best business investment that your VoIP company can ever make. But what are the benefits?
- You can focus better in other, more essential, tasks – outsourcing your marketing efforts can help free up your time to concentrate on what you do best. You might be an inventor, designer, developer, but definitely not a marketer. This handicap can be a real problem for your marketing campaign, since you lack the skills needed to attract the attention of customers. Letting others do the job for you would be a very smart B2B appointment setting move.
- You can reduce your overhead cost – in the financial point of view in your business, you need to reduce the overall cost of reaching lead generation prospects. If you think about it, getting an in-house team to do the job can become an extra burden to your operations budget. Ask yourself, if you create your own team, would they have the capability to get the work done? Can they still function well with their current equipment? If they needed more help, would buying the extra equipment or hiring more assistants be less expensive than seeking help from professional marketers? These are just some of the questions that you have to answer objectively.
- You now have a one-stop shop of sorts for your IT lead generation needs – the problem with, say, an in-house IT telemarketing is that you are stuck with finding the right employees, tools, and software to aid in your promotional efforts. It can be a frustrating experience, or probably a very costly affair. Unless you outsource to a professional marketing company, procuring all these things can be a real headache for you. You might as well let others take care of this problem for you, and pay a flat rate for it.
- You get an outsider’s perspective of your needs – it can be an unnerving experience to bring in outsiders for your company’s internal promotional efforts, but they may bring you fresh insights on how you should be doing your operations, and how you can make things better. It is all about getting a different perspective on things, and using the new facts to get your telemarketing campaign done right.
As you can see, outsourcing your B2B leads generation efforts can be a smart business investment for you to make. You just need to make the right decisions on this.
IT lead generation is a bit trickier compared to other industry penetration efforts. It is important to know what strategies to use in getting the IT sales leads that your business needs to improve your profit margins.
There are some basics that you have to observe if you want to be successful in such a critical and fast-paced online environment:
- A website designed to kill. In business, especially online, image is everything. You can never attract prospects from the IT industry if your website looks like it’s been hand-drawn by a kindergarten student. Not only does it need to look good, it also needs to function well. IT people live and breathe technology, so to impress them should be a priority.
- Work on your SEO. Search engine optimization (SEO) marketing is a dying science, so they say, thanks to Google and its seemingly endless parade of algorithm releases. But that doesn’t mean you should stop incorporating keywords and creating back links for your site. The basic principle still remains intact, and along with quality content, SEO must still be part of anyone’s strategy.
- Take advantage of email. A lot of businesses use email marketing, but only a few of them really use it in its maximum potential. It’s not just about sending prospects the stuff that they need; it’s also about expanding into new territories, exploring the possibilities of new age content and catering to the on-the-go email users. What’s great is that email marketing provides for countless tools to help marketers measure its effectiveness, so there’s no reason not to utilize it.
- Take social media seriously. And that’s despite of the fact that social media may not take you seriously. The thing about social media marketing is its incapacity to actually convert leads into sales, and that’s something everyone needs to accept for now, because face it: you need social media. You need to institute online presence in your market, and you can only achieve that by getting involved in social media circles.
- Be multifaceted. Using a singular approach to all your marketing efforts? You need to stroll around the block more often, especially in the neighborhood of IT products and services. This industry has the privilege of having the skill to produce and use an assortment of tools and methods to enhance their lead generation campaigns. Snoop around so you can get a taste of the goods.