- The 24/7 phone support- a host having a phone support that can be reached anytime of the day is one thing that you should consider in choosing a web host because it is important that you can easily and immediately reach them in case of emergency.
- Amount of web space- in case you want a future expansion in your site, then perhaps you really have to consider availing a host that offers you a maximum web space.
- Manageable control panel- it would really be a complete waste of time when you often try to contact and ask your host whenever you bumped into unfamiliar processes in your site. So make sure that latter should easily allow you to do some necessary modifications on it.
- Security matters- of course, you don’t want interruptions while you’re making business with your clients, so see to it that your host offers security such as firewall.
- Speed of access- slow access to visitors is very disappointing and annoying on their part, thus, making them leave your page and resort to other sites.
IT telemarketing is not just about how to sell, it is also about how to sell right. Too often, and this is common to newcomers in the business, mistakes that should be avoided are still being committed. Think about the companies that you could have helped in improving their web presence but turn you down. This can make your web hosting business lose more IT leads than you will generate. If we put it against the IT industry, that can mean a great deal for entrepreneurs. But what exactly are these sales mistakes? Are these the kind you can easily avoid? Yes, you can.
You just need to know these:
- Information overload – IT executives often do not have the time to listen to all of the details of a product. The best move to make is in concentrating on three or four main features, and emphasize on the benefits.
- Not showing deference – yes, your company may be big, but that does not give you the license to act big in a prospect’s turf. You need to show respect to them. After all, they are doing you a favor by listening to your pitch.
- Not knowing the prospects – a lot of new appointment setters are guilty of knowing about their offer, but nothing about the prospects. By learning even just a tiny bit of the prospect’s personal life or ideas, you can be more effective in reaching out to them. In the process, you can better your chances of getting web hosting leads.
- Lose sight of the main goal – calling a prospect with no clear goal in mind will just be a waste of effort. It is not enough to get a “thanks”, you should ask for a definite answer like “I’ll sign up” or “can we meet on this date?”.
Take note of these goals, and you will never go wrong with in your IT telemarketing campaign.